Will Flash and Pics Control work with Mozilla Firefox?
No, Flash and Pics Control does not work with Mozilla Firefox. You can use similar extensions for Mozilla Firefox that allow you to block Flash and pictures: Image-Show-Hide, AdBlock, FlashBlock.
I can't see the button on the Internet Explorer toolbar. Why not?
Please complete the following steps to make the button appear on the toolbar:
- Start -> Control Panel-> Internet Options;
- Switch to the Advanced tab;
- Make sure the "Enable third-party browser extensions" option is enabled;
- Switch to the Programs tab;
- Click "Manage Add-ons";
- Make sure the add-on named "Pictures" is enabled, click OK;
- Click OK to close the Interent Options window.
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Select View -> Toolbars -> Customize... (Customize Toolbar dialog opens);
- Locate and select Flash Saving Plugin's icon (a switch) in the Available toolbar buttons list;
- Click the Add-> button;
- Click the Close button.
I use an IE-based browser and it doesn't allow me to add the button to its toolbar. What can I do about this?
You can put the shortcut to Flash and Pics Control on the Links
toolbar: slide the newly created shortcut into the Start button,
then into the Favorites folder, and further into its Links subfolder.